Terms & Conditions
- Please note that NO CREDIT facility would be extended under any circumstances and NO REFUND / ADJUSTMENT for CANCELLATION/ No Show or Absence of an exhibitor / delegate would be accommodated.
- We do not entertain cancellation in any circumstances.
- Organizers will make every effort to comply with request for assignment of exhibit of location on a "first-come-first-served" basis. Location of assignments will be made solely at the discretion of the organizers with reasonable time after receipt of the application form with appropriate payment.
- This form at the BioAsia 2017 Event will become a contract with BioAsia 2017 upon its written acceptance. This is based upon terms set forth below and on the reverse side hereof, and the plan of exhibits, rates and regulations as may be established from time-to-time, updated and amended and general exhibit information attached to this form, all of which constitute a part of this contract.
- The organizers reserve the rights to reallocate space, change the layout, add or delete corridors space plans, which may affects some exhibitors, stand orientations.
- The organizers decision is final. The organizers reserves the rights to turn down the application for participation or even deny the participation to exhibitors already confirmed.
- The exhibitors shall not organize concurrent shows outside of BioAsia 2017 in Hyderabad during BioAsia 2017. The exhibitors shall ensure that the stalls are kept out of hazardous or inflammable materials to ensure adequate safety measures. The exhibitors will be levied for all expenses from any damage caused to the structure etc. due to the exhibitor's negligence.
- Appropriate security arrangements will be made at the venue. However, the exhibitors are responsible for their own belongings at the venue and the organizers shall not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to the exhibitors, due to any reason whatsoever.
- The organizers are not liable for any delays or failure in performance of any of its obligations under or arising out of the contract if the delay or failure results from, Force Majeure, act of God, fire, flood, earthquake storm, explosion, accidents, riots, strikes, lockouts, bandh, war, civil unrest, industrial dispute, embargoes, or any state of emergency or any other government act, law statute, ordinance, whatsoever which renders impractical for the organizers.
- However, all agreements, negotiations, & commitment between both the parties pertaining to this contract stands cancelled and the organizer retains the right to decide the same.
- Exhibitors under the shell scheme to a minimum of 4sq.mtr. includes one table, one chairs, carpet, fascia, display booth, stall structure on laminated sheets held together by anodized aluminum channels, three spotlights and an electrical load of 15 amps single phase for every 4sq.mtr. unit.
- Exhibitors under the shell scheme to a minimum of 9sq.mtr. includes one table, two chairs, carpet, fascia, display booth, stall structure on laminated sheets held together by anodized aluminum channels, three spotlights and an electrical load of 15 amps single phase for every 9sq.mtr. unit.
- The exhibitors will be provided with security services during show days and an Exhibitor Service Manual.
- Exhibitors under shell scheme can set-up their stall from 2:00pm onwards on 6th February 2017.
- The exhibitor should ensure that the stalls are facilitated before the inauguration of the event.
- Exhibitors should ensure that the stalls are staffed during the operational hours on all days of the exhibition.
- Exhibitors can vacate occupied stalls from 5:00pm onwards on 6th February 2017 and shall not stay later that 8:00pm on 8th February 2017.
- All additional facilities sought by the exhibitors, which are chargeable shall be paid for as per the terms indicated on the Exhibitors Manual and under all circumstances before the concluding hours of the event.
- As sets are limited to the conference, confirmations of delegates will be on first-come first-serve basis only.
- Delegate Badges issued are "non transferable". The organizers reserve the right to disallow a confirmed delegate from transferring his/her badge to any other person.
- Appropriate security arrangements will be made at the venue, however, delegates are responsible for their own belongings at the venue & the organizers shall not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers, or Attendees; due to any reason whatsoever.
- Against confirmation, delegates will be provided with a badge and delegate kit.
- Fee does not include any accommodation or travel. Delegates are requested to display the badges at all times. Please note that delegates will not be allowed to enter the conference hall without the badges.
- Proper care must be taken by each delegate to ensure against loss/misplacement of badge and kits, as no duplicates or replacements will be issued.
- Please note that the conference delegate fee includes admission to Business to Business Meetings (B2B), International Buyer-Seller Meet (BSM) and also to Exhibition Halls.
- Business to Business (B2B) meetings will be organized and slots will be allocated as per request on a first-come-first-served basis, depending upon the availability.
- 2017.bioasia.in is owned and operated by Antique Biosolutions.
Action Packed Conferences
In Partnership With