Happening Hyderabad – Unleashing new opportunities
Hyderabad (fourth largest city in India) plays the host for the unique global bio-business forum, BioAsia 2017.
Vibrant City of minarets and modern high-rise buildings
Hyderabad has a robust ecosystem of life sciences, IT, electronics, defence and aero-space industry
Excellent connectivity to domestic and international cities; Award winning International Airport
Pleasant weather for most of the year; Temperature ranges from 11°C to 42°C
Melting pot of cultures, ethnicity and religion; Wide variety of food, lifestyle and entertainment choices
Teeming bazaars are a hub of pearls, bangles, silks and handicrafts
Modern city with 400 year rich cultural history
- Ranked 2nd in “Best of the World - 20 Places You Should See in 2015” by National Geographic, San Francisco.
- “Best City for MICE in Asia” in 2012 (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing, Exhibitions)
- World’s 3rd most affordable office location
- One of the 41 “Must Visit” cities in the world by The New York Times
- Hyderabad was rated 2nd among India’s ‘Hottest IT destinations’ by Rediff Business
- 2nd most attractive destination for “Doing Business in India” by The World Bank
- ‘Best City in India’ by Mercer
Be there at the most happening global bio platform, in the most happening city.